The Tower Garden is a state-of-the-art vertical aeroponic growing system that allows almost anyone, anywhere to grow their own fresh fruits and vegetables at home without the use of soil and in a fraction of the time of conventional gardening.
It is made of food-grade plastic that is UV stabilized so it will last outside for many years.
It grows 20 plants. Add-on kits may be purchased to grow up to 44 plants.
10 years in development, it is an affordable and effective means to feed you and your family healthy, pesticide-free food – all while living in harmony with the earth.
The Tower Garden is Healthier:
- You can have fresh produce picked right outside your back door picked the way nature intended – nutritious, great-tasting and picked at the peak of ripeness.
- Lack of soil eliminates ground pests and soil-borne diseases, reducing the need for pesticides
The Tower Garden is Easier:
- No watering, no weeding, no kneeling or getting dirty.
- Because of the unique, aeroponic design, water and nutrients continually shower the exposed plant roots, allowing plants to grow in less time than it would normally take in soil.
In short, you get more produce for less work.
The Tower is Environmentally Sustainable
- The closed system technology recycles 100% of the nutrients and uses 90% less water and land than traditional gardening.
How To Get Started
The Tower Garden comes with everything you need to start growing: the pump, timer, seed starter kit, five seed packets and a specially formulated plant food called Tower Tonic.
You also get advice and support and access to an online Resource Centre that gives you access to instructional videos, crop-specific growing guides, answers to frequently asked questions, and a talk forum where you can connect with other Tower users.